Senior Software Engineer (.NET)
- 3+ years of professional .NET development experience.
- Excellent Experience in building web application using ASP.NET 3.5 with ASP.NET AJAX & JQuery.
- Excellent Experience in developing application using .net 3.5, C# and SQL Server 2008+
- Very good analysis skills.
- Excellent Experience in developing business layers and WCF experience
- Knowledge of Agile is a bonus
- Excellent communication skills.
- English language is a must.
If you are qualified and interested to be one of our team, please send your CV with ("Senior Software Engineer (.NET)" into Subject) to: email@example.com
- Excellent knowledge in web applications development.
- Work experience in the following technologies (HTML/CSS, Java Script, JQuery and Web Browsers Add-ons) is a must.
- Excellent knowledge in one or more of the following web servers (IIS, Apache, Nginx, Glass Fish).
- Excellent knowledge in web services using one or more of the following technologies (Json, XML, REST).
- Excellent knowledge in one or more of the following Full Text Search Engines (Sphinx, SOLR).
- Working experience in Single Page Applications (Angular, MVC Razor) is a must.
- Hands on experience in MySQL and caching technologies (Memcached, Redis) is a must.
- Fluent in C/C++ and C#. Knowledge of PHP is a plus.
- Android development experience is a big plus.
- Development experience under Linux OS.
- Fluent in the following programming concepts (OOP, Design Patterns, Multi-threading, Code Security and Performance).
- Proven experience in High Availability (Load Balancing, Replication, Clustering) is a big plus.
- Well organized and disciplined.
- Strong communication skills.
- Analytical skills and paying attention for details.
- Fluent in English in both speaking and writing.
If you are qualified and interested to be one of our team, please send your CV with ("Software Engineer" into Subject) to: firstname.lastname@example.org